Handwashing is the most convenient and easy method to wash your clothes while travelling.
1. To get started, fill a sink, basin or bath tub with lukewarm water and pour one third of our travel wash, then agitate the water so the detergent and the water mingles.
2. After 5 minutes, submerge your clothes and agitate them in the water gently to remove dirt and stains. Be careful not to stretch or pull your clothes so you do not ruin the fabric.
3. Leave your clothes to soak for 20 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with clean water.
4. Squeeze out excess water without wringing - you can try rolling them in a fresh dry towel. Hang your clothes to dry.
5. If you have any special clothes, such as a silk dress or a cashmere cardigan, then do the same process as above but with a specialist detergent, such as our Silk Detergent or Wool Detergent, both available in small sizes.