Natural Bristle Clothes Brush
Stella McCartney said “I'm not a fan of dry cleaning, or any cleaning, really.” Instead, she said, when it comes to a bespoke suit, “You let the dirt dry and you brush it off”. Well we couldn’t agree more, and that’s why we’ve introduced our beautiful and practical Natural Bristle Clothes Brush, No. 23 in our range.
It's so simple to use, and you'd be amazed at what it can get off. It's perfect for use on outerwear: jeans, coats, suits, jackets and can be tested for gentle use on other garments too. It can remove mud, powder stains, food, hair and lots more. We love it because it reduces the need to wash and dry clean garments, which is good news for the wallet and the planet.
- Made with beechwood and natural bristles
- Plastic Free
- Packaged in a 100% cotton bag
- To use, brush firmly in a downwards motion
- Perfect for coats, suits, dresses, denim and many more.
- Important to wait for dirt to dry before brushing, not to be used on wet dirt.
- Apply gentle pressure to avoid damaging fibres (even if you find specific patches of dirt that require a little more attention);
- Brush in the same direction at all times;
- Dampen (not soak) the brush to freshen clothes if needed.