We are pleased to say that we will be shipping all orders with the courier Evri (changing from the Royal Mail) who provides full tracking door-to-door, and we are hopeful that all future orders will be delivered within the targeted timeframe of 48 hours.
- Order by 20th December for delivery in time for Christmas
FREE UK standard delivery on product orders over £40
Otherwise, the following costs apply:
- UK Standard Delivery - £3.95 (2-3 working days)
- UK Express Delivery - £6.95 (1-2 working days, orders must be placed by 2pm GMT)
- EUROPE Standard delivery - £9.95 (3-10 working days, customs dependent)
- International Tracked Courier Delivery - £35.00 (3-10 working days, customs dependent)
- Taxes & import duties may apply to shipping outside the UK.
- We reserve the right to withhold the shipping charges on orders that are returned.
If you have any questions regarding a order you have placed, or would like to place, please email email@example.com to discuss the status of your order.
- If you choose pre-paid return shipping, you’ll receive a link in your confirmation email to print a shipping label. You then simply need to place your garments in a jiffy bag or box, stick the label on, and drop at your nearest CollectPlus Point (over 7,500 across the UK, find your nearest here).
- If you choose self-post shipping with only the return leg pre-paid, then we’ll provide an address in your confirmation email to post your garments to.
When we have completed the work, we return your items by Royal Mail 48hr tracked. All orders are returned by Royal Mail 48 hr tracked delivery unless you choose to upgrade to a different option.
If you have both products and services in your cart, then we'll hold the products for you until your garments are ready and send them together, unless you tell us otherwise.