Using sterilised scraps of fabrics from our workshop, our team of experts has come together to find a way to reduce waste and avoid fabric ending up in landfill.
Each mask has fabric ties, a pocket on the inside where you can place a filter and all have a unique appearance with beautiful designs.
Before use, please wash and clean mask thoroughly and do not reuse without cleaning. Our Face Masks are for personal use only, to help stay safe and protect others, they are not a substitute for any other UK Government requirements regarding Covid-19.
- Free Face Masks are limited to 1 per customer;
- By ordering a Free single coloured Face Mask colours may vary from images shown.
- Wash and clean mask thoroughly and do not reuse without cleaning;
- By ordering a Face Mask the design may vary from images on website - our masks are done with scraps of fabric, providing each one with a different appearance.
- Our Face Masks are non-medical and for personal use only, and are not a substitute to any other UK Government requirements regarding Covid-19.
- Can be washed in machine or hand washed at high temperature. We recommend using our No.2 Signature Eco Wash to keep your mask refreshed, protected from clothes moths, eliminate toxins from your laundry routine and with a gentle touch on the skin.
- All Face Masks have a pocket on the inside that can be used to place a filter